We Need Your Support
Let’s continue moving Duluth forward–together!
Together we can continue shaping a Duluth that uplifts the voices of all.
I’m running to make our city government open and accessible to all so that we can continue to make Duluth an inclusive city that is full of opportunity for future generations.
A Fair Economy for Working Families
- Raising the minimum wage to a living wage for all Duluth residents.
- Ensuring strong public education and implementation of the Earned Sick and Safe Time ordinance.
- Supporting the creation of union, carbon-neutral jobs in Duluth and our region that guarantee a livable wage.
- Creating a Duluth Affordable Housing Trust Fund and requiring new developments receiving city assistance have a minimum % of affordable units upon completion.
- Passing city-wide protections for renters.
- Improving our housing stock and increasing density in a way that doesn’t displace community members or decrease access to green spaces.
- Opposing all investments in dirty energy.
- Bringing a Green New Deal to Duluth.
- Protecting the rights of our lake, watershed, and surrounding ecosystem.
Community organizer- March for Our Lives, We Are One March, Duluth for Education Levies, Duluth Tennis, Camp Wellstone Certified.
Lifelong Duluthian- Mike is a Duluth Public Schools graduate and current student in the Labovitz School of Business and Economics at UMD studying Marketing and Management Information Systems.
What Mike does in his free time- Mike loves exploring nature, often with his camera in hand, is a huge fan of the local and Indie music scene, and volunteers his spare time helping multiple local organizations.
We Can Make a Difference
Other Ways to Support